6× DNA loading buffer contains a premixed nontoxic and sensitive dye. By using this loading buffer, DNA bands are visible under UV light without inclusion of dyes such as Ethidium Bromide (EB) and SYBR Green in gels. Therefore, near to zero background could be achieved. This loading buffer uses xylene cyanol FF and orange G as tracking dyes and shows a crystal green color.
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard: Reagent Grade
- Appearance: transparent
- Application: DNA electrophoresis
- Nontoxic dye – Avoid contacting highly toxic and carcinogenic EB with no compromise in sensitivity.
- Lower background – Substantially reduced background due to omitting dye in gels.
- Cast an agarose gel WITHOUT any dyes such as EB and SYBR Green.
- Add final concentration of 1× DNA loading buffer to your samples.
- Load samples and run according to standard procedures.
- After electrophoresis, visualize with a UV transilluminator.
- Gels can also be post-stained with EB if desire
DNA Loading Green with high sensitive safe fluorescent nucleic acid dye
- Product Code: WDRQ0003
- Availability: In Stock