In contrast to other culture media on market, Broth’s LB media with antibiotics feature an extra long shelf-life. Ready-touse LB media can be used for cloning screening, plasmid preparation, protein expression and other bacteria culturing experiments. Well-designed caps provide easy switch from leak-proof sealing to sufficient aeration as needed.
WDRQ0005 (red cap): 3ml×60 tubes with ampicillin
Medium contain 1% tryptone, 1% NaCl, 0.5% yeast extract with or without antibiotics.
- Slightly twiddle and remove caps.
- Inoculate your bacteria.
- Put caps back on the tubes at appropriate position to enable aeration. DON’T press caps firmly.
- Incubate the tubes on a shaker for 14 to 16 hours/overnight at 37℃or as experiment designed.
- Optional: To determine the bacterial cell density in culture medium by absorption spectrophotometry, please use this medium (shake well to suspend all antibiotic carrier) as blank measurement to calibration.
- After incubation, take downstream experiments as usual. (If wanted, caps can be pressed firmly to seal the tubes).
Ready-to-use LB Liquid Medium ampicilin
- Product Code: WDRQ0005
- Availability: In Stock